We have one kiddo with a birthday two days before Christmas which really helps the little ones wait for the Jesus' birthday since they can enjoy new toys a little early. On Christmas Eve, we have a treasure hunt for the new Christmas PJ's. The clues get nuttier each year and the tradition will forever be one of my favorites!
3 comments:
Christmas pajamas- I love that tradition! I miss your family- I am getting excited to see you all again soon. Super cute slide show-do you have to do everything well?!
The pictures are so fun! Everyone is so cute. It is great to see them. Christmas pjs are a fun tradition that we normally do, too. I'll have to give the "treasure hunt" part some thought. Thanks for sharing.
I'm with Lisa. We do the Christmas pj's, but never thought to make it extra fun by adding a treasure hunt to find them! What a great idea.
Post a Comment