The Lord's People
The Lord's people who are in jail,
suffer and suffer without bail.
Moment by moment, and day by day,
They are treated like animals and eat the hay.
They cry out to God to save them that day,
moment by moment and day by day.
"I know the Lord is stronger than hurt,"
They think as they lie on the dirt.
"For I know the Lord will save me some day,
And so I will wait for Him, moment by moment and day by day."
The Lord's people who are in jail,
suffer and suffer without bail.
Moment by moment, and day by day,
They are treated like animals and eat the hay.
They cry out to God to save them that day,
moment by moment and day by day.
"I know the Lord is stronger than hurt,"
They think as they lie on the dirt.
"For I know the Lord will save me some day,
And so I will wait for Him, moment by moment and day by day."
1 comment:
Are all your children poets? :) He has such a sensitive spirit! I think he will grow into an amazing man of God.
Post a Comment