
Ever had a project you dream of and then time and the "busies" allow the dream to fade? When the dream is from the Lord, I believe, it may fade but it never dies. For quite some time, I've had the desire to write a devotional book incorporating pictures of children.
The dream consumes my spare thoughts once more. I have all but the time to devote to the project but I know that if this passion is implanted by God, then He will provide the opportunities. Meanwhile, my collection will grow... a collection of pictures that capture what I think must somehow illustrate the beauty the Lord sees in His children.
I welcome your prayers... and I welcome the invitation to enjoy your children with my camera. The collection is still not to 365 yet... and here's hoping for multiple volumes and multiplied success in my endeavor to inspire parents to see their children in God light... for photography literally means writing with light.
5 comments:
Your boy looks oh so sweet! I didn't know photography meant that. I would love to read your book. Hang onto those dreams. I would be pleased to recommend a book by my very own inspirational friend. Love Ya
Patty! Such a great post. I too have the dream of writing a book- fiction actually and not just a book but books. It has been there for so long but life seems to get in the way. We need to be "dream partners" LOL.
People who have the desire to write and are good at really amaze me. I would very much enjoy reading a devotional book with adorable pictures of kids in it. Especially if it was written by someone I know. By the way we both need to hound my mom about ordering pictures, because those are the best pictures of me ever!
CUTE pic!! I also love the "Baby Dreams pic..... SO sweet and such a creative pic!!
I hope your dream of writing a book comes true!!
~ Jen
Your little one is PRECIOUS. I want to eat him up. Keep working on your devotional book - how awesome would that be to actually know someone who wrote an inspirational guide. Lots of luck to you.
Post a Comment